Heritage Brickwork and Stonemasonry
RBR’s experienced stone masons have successfully completed many landmark and historical projects throughout Ireland, Europe and the UK including repairs to Limestone, Brownstone, Marble, Granite, Terracotta and the masonry itself.
Due to the sensitive nature of the repairs on historic masonry structures, complex solutions are considered to minimise the intervention while reversing the effect of time. Where applicable, works are carried out in accordance with guide lines set down by Irish Georgian Society, English Heritage and Local Authority Conservation Departments.
Restoration and conservation services to:
- Brick, stone, terracotta, stucco
- Lime render repair & indents
- Structural concrete repair to buildings & bridges
- Internal stonework & marble
- Conservation of monuments, including creation of new stone elements